1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
Half a teaspoon of salt
1 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Maple syrup to serve
How to prepare:
1) In a medium sized bowl, Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and stir until combined.
2) In a medium bowl, Add the almond milk and vanilla and stir until well combined
3) Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and mix well until it becomes a smooth mixture. Then let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
4) (Pour about ½ cup (65 g) of mixture into a non-stick skillet or tray over medium heat (when it starts up
the upper part in the formation of bubbles, (Flip the pancakes and cook until golden).
5) Then enjoy it warm with peanut butter and maple syrup.
Pancake with peanut butter